As a Gas Safe and MCS accredited central heating engineer, with 20 years experience in the trade – you have peace of mind that you will be dealing with a qualified and experienced tradesman.
Gas Safe & MCS Accredited
Our goal is to provide each customer with the right central heating system for their home. When considering the most appropriate heating system, we take into account budget, energy efficiency and warranty.
Based in Burton-in-Kendal, we are in the best position to serve clients in South Lakeland, the Lake District, South Cumbria and Lancaster. Gas Safe & MCS Accreditation proves our capability.
Accreditation, Qualifications, Insurances
- 20 years experience
- Gas Safe qualification – Personal Certification Scheme (ACS)
- MCS Accredited for Air Source Heat Pumps
- Domestic Gas qualification
- Hot Water Systems & Safety qualification
- Domestic Heat Pump Installation qualification
- Building Regulations – Energy Efficiency qualification
- £1m public liability insurance for peace of mind